Friday, October 24, 2014

Restarting My Walking Dead Sims Project

I'm back creating for the moment and I've gone back to trying to create Walking Dead characters again. Since I still haven't read the comics yet, these characters will be based off the show and it's actors. The show has had a really large cast over the years, so I'm not sure if I'll create everyone. Making these sims takes a lot time to get just right, so we'll see how much I get done. I'm going to continue with getting the more favorable done and then maybe the supporting/minor characters afterwards.

I completed Daryl finally and I took a stab at Merle even. I think next will be Glenn or maybe Michonne. I can't promise you that, but I'll try to do that soonish. If I do decide to create Glenn, I would most likely try to do Maggie too. Much easier to upload and post sims in pairs sometimes.

Like I said on my main blog though, apologies for not uploading Daryl ages ago. A combination of being busy, working, sick, and just not being in the mood to finish him or create led to the lengthy delay.

I based the Darly you see today off the latest and older version of him on the show now. Well hair wise anyway. xD I might revamp/update my version of Rick's looks. Not sure about Carl, but Shane and Lori never really changed.

I think that's it. Again apologies for not uploading and sharing Daryl sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative