Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Only The Unruly Kind Pose Pack



This is the updated version, so you're getting what you see.











Just a rock inspired pack. 7 regular poses and 1 couple pose. 


*pose list compatible*

Inspiration: Here, here, here, here and here.

The couple one is something I wanted awhile ago for a pic, but I couldn’t find anything like it. I used a combination of photos as a guide.

The 6th pose is an air guitar one just for fun.

The very last pose is inspired by my very first pose. I decided to do it over, because ewwww beginners work. Plus I made it better. :)

Known issues: Elbows maybe, but it’s still barely noticeable. I fixed most of the previous issues. The couple pose is still less annoying to adjust if you have them facing each other before posing them. They don’t snap together, but I’m not a fan of those types. I rather make my own adjustments with alt, so still use alt! xD

This is also on my tumblr, so feel free to like them and tag me if you use them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative